Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

Lorn moved over to one of the decorative iron-wrought garden benches.  Drawing her with him, he guided her to sit down and he sat beside her.  Taking one of her hands with his own, looking into her eyes seriously.  "You have told me everything they might mention, correct?"  He paused assuming she had done that, as he trusted her.

"You are to be my wife and I want you at my side at events and the important things in my life from now forward.  That includes social events and business gatherings from time to time.  I even bring them here as well.  I am proud to have you by my side.  You have to be ready to stand there as well.  Know you won't be alone, even if I am not right beside you.  I am there in your heart and you are in mine.  Our children will see you being strong and an example to them of how the son will see how to expect a woman to act and how to expect to be treated by the good people that they look up to.  For the girls, they will see what a lady will act like when others don't know how to act, and what to allow how others to treat them.  I trust you to teach my ... our daughters how to be a strong fine lady."  He assured her.

"This will just be the first of many outings that we have together."  He smiled.  "A lifetime full of creating wonderful memories."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proper Courting? Does a Texan know how? - by Lorn Vaughn - 08-13-2021, 01:19 AM