Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Goodbye and thank you [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan was appalled by the man's action, and it showed on his face. He really hoped that a constable would come back this instance and see, but there was no one there. He looked around again even though that did absolutely nothing. Then he sighed. He didn't want to waste the rest of his afternoon on this twit. He would probably pickpocket someone else if he let him go, but then, it wasn't really Tristan's responsibility, was it?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

In a show of extreme cordialness and etiquette, Anthony put his feet up on the desk. Still no police here, even after Tristan's call, so Anthony made himself comfortable and got ready for a long wait. "Noone here, just like I said." Maybe he could take a quick nap while waiting.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan wrinkled his nose. Either this guy was seriously sick in the head, or he was just a jerk, and Tristan still kept moving from one view to the other. He sat down in one of the chairs for visitors and looked at the jerk. "Doesn't it bother you that people won't like you if you act like that?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony's thoughts were interrupted. So much for that hypothetical nap. "What people? The police? You? Because those are the only people who'll see me act like this." He didn't much care for the opinions of the police or Tristan, and he didn't have to worry about others' opinions because he doesn't act like this around them. This sort of impoliteness he reserved only for police.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"I'm honored with such a special insight into your personality," Tristan said dryly. Maybe he should just leave.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony's legs were getting sore, so he took them off the desk and sat like a normal person. "Yes, well, no need to thank me," he said. "the pleasure is all mine." And now that he was sitting normally, he was getting all fidgety. So back onto the desk his legs went.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan looked around one last time, sighed, and stood up. Then he walked out of the station, keeping his hands on his pockets in case the guy would follow and try to pickpocket him again.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Mere moments after he'd finished speaking, Anthony had closed his eyes, very keen on having that nap he was thinking of, since he assumed that he'd be stuck in the station for some time either way. He heard the other's footsteps but simply assumed that he was pacing, and as such was not alarmed.

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

Police business had taken Bert away from the front desk and a need 'to see a man about a dog' had delayed his return. It was a moment of shock to see the sleeping civilian in the station foyer. The shock was rapidly replaced with anger as Bert observed that the man had his feet up on his desk.

"Oi!" he bellowed "Ger ye bloody boots off my desk!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony had been greatly enjoying his little nap, until he was suddenly awoken by the shouting. Still half-asleep, he had no idea what was going on and no recollection of what had led to this situation, but after a second or ten of staring at his awakener like a deer in headlights, he slowly took his feet off the desk and sat like a normal person. What in the world was going on.