Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Walk straight into you. [Market, Shops and Spas]

6 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5'0"

TRIGGER WARNING: talk of killing and sorting game

She had heard about the awful things people had been through, especially young ladies alone in such a place as this, but Delilah was prepared for danger. She was a huntress, she knew how to defend herself, she had been taught by her brothers, as well as being taught to hunt and shoot game, gutting and skinning was a favourite pass time of hers. It allowed for her to bond with the boys, that was when they weren't in school, or helping their father with the upkeep of the house and what not.

She smiled as he spoke about the dress, of course he had no taste, he wan't a woman, he didn't understand the stresses of being one, it all looked so easy, to carry around a child for almost ten months, to be able to do all the jobs a woman should do in that time. Then be the one to raise and treat them like royalty when they arrived, it was usually the fathers place to show a daughter how they should be treated by a man, and for a son to learn workmanship from his father. Women were superior, that was why it was the way it was.

Not that she would openly say that of course. "Well you see, I could buy it, but then I would be expected to wear it in public once, closet it for the rest of my life. Now why would I spend so much on something so perfect, only to wear it one time? It clearly just does not make much sense." She turned her attention back to him, looking over his facial features once more, he was definitely a lot more handsome than when she had last seen him. But then, it always seemed to be the way. "So to answer your question, I don't think I could allow myself to buy something so pretty."

She sighed, her eyes falling back upon the material, the way it made her smile was enough. "Well then, Mr. Carrington. Was there anywhere you needed to go? Since we are companions now, it is only fair you get to choose somewhere." She thought for a moment. "A part from a tavern of course, to go." She then thought again. "Unless you don't want to then that is totally fine."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk straight into you. - by Delilah Ennington - 04-21-2021, 01:33 PM