Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Walk straight into you. [Market, Shops and Spas]

6 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5'0"

She found herself studying him, wondering what was going on inside that mind of his, of course she knew that speaking in the way she had would cause for a long chat when she got home. But what was the honest harm in having a little fun, verbally at least anyway. She knew she'd touched a nerve when she watched his eyebrow raise, it almost made her want to smile. Maybe it was a slight revenge for how he'd treated her all those years ago, the bullying at events and such, she'd never forgotten of course.

She nodded, allowing the smile she'd been hiding within to surface, that was true. In her very limited travels away from Whitby, she'd never truly understood why returning to the place was such a relief, at least for her. But she knew it was deeper for her parents, they truly weren't happy anymore and her father made that clear by all the late nights. She sighed slightly, looking back toward the dress. "You are lucky you know, getting away from this place." It was only something she could dream of, being able to stay away a few months at a time.

She turned back to him, laughing slightly, he must be joking. Mustn't he? "You are funny, Mr. Carrington." For a moment she suspected him to break into a laughter, to break it was a joke. But it never came. "Honestly, I'm not alone, my sister is about some place, I just stopped to look at this dress. I'm sure she can't be far." She smiled once more. "Don't bother yourself with such a fuss, you looked busy." Honestly, she wouldn't mind his company, it would at least give her someone to converse with. It was up to him now whether he stayed or left, she'd just fed the words to the wrong decision was all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk straight into you. - by Delilah Ennington - 04-18-2021, 12:05 PM