Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Shopping/Stealing - Whatever [Market, Shops and Spas]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

Caelan opened his eyes and looked up at the baker when he offered him a "pastie."  He wasn't going to hit him?  He grabbed the pastry out of the baker's hand. "Thankye sir, thankye." He said.  And quickly started eating it.  Hey, was that meat?  Was this a meat pie?  Was Mrs. Lovett ever married?  And whatever happened to him if she was?  Caelan went to get some water, but he kept an eye on the baker.  He decided he might have to keep count of the cats and dogs around the bakery, just in case.  And of course, the odd human.  Just in case.  In the meantime, he got himself a cup of water and ate the meat pie hungrily.  

As he did he heard what the baker told him and couldn't believe it.  An apartment above the shop?  Hey, there had to be more than just him who would live in there, he thought.  It would still be better than the dusty and dirty house he currently lived in.  

"How many people would I share the apartment with, guv'nor?"  Caelan asked.  He didn't mean to be rude.  He felt it was a fair question to know what to expect.  There was no question he would accept the offer.  He really had no choice and the baker knew it.  And Caelan knew the baker knew it.  "I'm grateful for your genrous offer, sir.  Really I am.  But I have some questions, sir, if you don't mind." He had to know what he was getting himself into.  He had to understand what was expected of him and what he could expect to get in return.  "Would I get any wages sir, or would I just get a place to sleep and food to eat?  And what do you want me to do in return sir?  I don't mind sir, really I don't.  I just wanna know what to expect sir.  Hope you don't mind me asking." If he didn't like what he was told, he felt he could still stay in the dirty and cold house.  No matter what, he thought it would have to be larger than the apartment no matter how clean and warm it might be.

As he finished eating the meat pie, he had to say: "Hmm, that was delicious sir.  Absolutely amazing.  What kind of meat was that, sir?"  While he didn't expect to hear it was a certain kind of cat or dog, he was wondering what the baker would tell him about it. "And when do I start, sir? I could start now, if you want. Well after I drink me water I mean."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-09-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-14-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-15-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-16-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-17-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-19-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-25-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-25-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 04-04-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 04-05-2021, 11:29 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM