Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Exploring the Town [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

When he was done cleaning the face, he took a good look at the man. "That black eye's gonna be a black eye. Not much I can do about that," he commented. He carefully put his fingers on the man's cheekbones and nose, looking for any fractures.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Oh well," Anthony shrugged. A black eye was the least of his worries. He thought this was over now, but no, the man kept his hands on his damn face. Anthony was getting a bit flustered, until he put his fingers onto his nose, and then he started getting a bit irritated. That hurt.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Hmm..." Tristan said. "That looks like a minor fracture... I've run out of ice, but..." He walked over to a cupboard, took out a cloth, and walked over to the tap. He let it run until the water was properly cold,hed the cloth under it and walked back over to Anthony. "Here..." he said, handing the cloth to Anthony. "Keep that on your nose a bit. It will prevent swelling."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony felt fine now that there was noone poking around on his nose, but alright, he'll do whatever that is. "Thank you," he said, as he took the cloth and put it to his nose. It felt uncomfortable and he was doubting the effectiveness of it, but oh well. The doctor probably knows best.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Now, let's look at that leg," he said. He pulled up a chair in front of Anthony and gestured for him to put his leg up. "How's your head, by the way? Any headache?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony nodded and put his leg up on the chair. "It's fine, I guess," he said in response to the questions. "no complaints from me." Of course his head hurt. But it didn't hurt enough for him to deem it important enough to bring up.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"That's good," he said. He took Anthony's leg, took off his book and examined his ankle. It was sprained at least, but he wondered if it was broken, or if the ligaments were torn. He carefully started moving the foot in different directions.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony couldn't help but frown. This seemed unnecessary, but he didn't say anything. He just tried to wait it out. It was all a managable, dull pain until the man moved it in a way that made it hurt hurt. "Maybe don't do that?" Anthony passive-aggressively, suggested.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Tristan looked up and let go. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure it's not broken. It appears one of the ligaments is torn. You'll need to compress it, and put it up as much as possible, and try to avoid use as much as you can." He rose and walked over to the cupboard once again to get some bandages.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, fuck off. This was quite possibly becoming the worst night of his life. "It's fine, sorry," Anthony apologized once again for his impulsive rudeness. He then proceeded to listen to the instructions he will never actually follow. "right. Got it." He sighed very deeply just to let the world know how very exhilirating this is.