Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Exploring the Town [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Well, that was one hurdle overcome, and the man wasn't crying out in pain upon being moved, so it seemed his internal organs were alright. "I'm gonna try to walk, alright?" he warned. "Tell me if it hurts or if it's too fast." He began to walk slowly, keeping his arm under Anthony's armpit to support him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony most definitely was in pain, but all the alcohol in his system dulled it, thank God. He'll be in for a quite a treat once he sobers. "Okay," he nodded in acknowledgement. Nevermind that he was warned, he still was absolutely not ready for actual walking. Regardless, he was okay-ish, and he managed to walk, albeit slowly and a bit painfully. Anthony subconsciously gripped the fellow's shoulder a bit tighter, and leaned into him slightly.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan walked slowly, keeping a firm grip on the man. Now that he was so close, he could smell the alcohol. Just great. It did explain the rudeness. "So what happened?" he asked, as they walked slowly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony considered simply ignoring the question, but ultimately decided against it. "What are you, a cop? Mind your own business." For that was surely more polite than ignoring him would have been.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"There's no need to be rude." Tristan said, a little offended. "I'm a doctor. If I know what happened, it will be easier to examine you."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

As he noticed that his rudeness wasn't reciprocated, Anthony started to feel a bit guilty. "Sorry." A brief moment of awkward silence commenced as he thought about what to say  "Still not telling you, though."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Well, he did seem capable of remorse, or at least something to look like it, so that was something. Not entirely antisocial, it seemed. Maybe just brought up with rude manners. "That's alright," Tristan said when the injured man said he wouldn't tell him what had caused his injuries. He would just have to do a proper examination and hope all was well. They crossed the bridge and Tristan just walked quietly, accepting that he was probably going to have a very late dinner tonight.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

This fellow was quite nice. Anthony felt even more guilty for being so rude to him. "Right. Sorry." He was just going to...shut up now. That would probably be for the best. Anthony looked at his surroundings for a brief moment. 'Right across the bridge', he said, right? That means they're almost there. That was certainly a relief.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan was a little confused when the man apologized again, but he figured silence would be the most comfortable approach for both of them. When they arrived at his practice, he unlocked the door, led Anthony through the waiting room and into his office, flicking on the gas lamp. He helped Anthony down into a chair. "Now... will you let me look at your torso first, to make sure you have no internal bleeding?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was as pleased as he could be once they arrived. He sat awkwardly in the chair, hands on his lap, waiting for something to happen. As always, something happened. "Sure, I guess," Anthony shrugged ambivalently. That's the whole point of this, right? Making sure that there's no bleedy stuff inside him.