Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Opportunity makes a thief [Pavilion and Fairground]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony was somewhat pleased about the fact that he got the man to agree with him. "I'll probably be in one before the end of the year, anyways," he shrugged again. He'd realized that was probably inevitable, so he'd kind of already made his peace with it.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles wasn't sure what to say to that. "Well... good..." He began to pace again. He really wanted to go back to the workhouse and do something useful with his time, but it was stubbornness that kept him here now.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Was the man uncomfortable? He seemed uncomfortable. Good. Now, to keep him feeling like that. "Maybe so," Anthony said, and clicked his tongue. "guess I'll find out soon enough."

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles just nodded at that and went back to ignoring the man.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, come on. Just as he thought things were going well. "You're such a bore, you know," Anthony whined. "keeping me here against my will, and then refusing to acknowledge me. Not very polite."

61 Posts
0 Threads

"Stealing people's hard-earned money isn't very polite either," Charles commented.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, yes," Anthony said. "but that's not the point. The point is that you're an asshole, not me."

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles merely shrugged and continued pacing, although he was praying for that constable to come and finally relieve him from this idiot.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

And once again, Anthony was very, very annoyed. "You're proving my point," he frowned. "You know, you could just let me leave... since I can see that you don't want me around."

61 Posts
0 Threads

"I want you off the streets and in a cell, 's what I want!" said Charles, once again forgetting his resolution to ignore this guy. He turned to look at him. "It's scum like you that's driving hard-working people into poverty."