Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh lovely solitude [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias decided to leave before this was going to get out of hand. "I'll just see him to the doctor," Tobias said, and he drove on - quite unaware that Anthony had stood up on the cart.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"What a cunt." Anthony scoffed. He was almost ready to just make an overly dramatic exit and walk away, but then Tobias drove on, and Anthony fell backwards with a yelp. The only thing that was hurt was his pride, as he thankfully regained his footing and sat down quickly after that.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias opened his mouth and turned to the man, ready to tell him off, only to watch him fall. He resisted the urge to ask him if he was alright this time, for if he was not, it was thoroughly deserved. He just drove on in silence.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony also stayed quiet and just sat down. He was a bit too embarrased to do anything else. "Let's just go," he said, absolutely defeated.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"I'm going..." Tobias pointed out as he drove on.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah... I noticed." Anthony frowned. Maybe he should just, like, stop saying things. Forever. At least soon they'll be at the doctor's and then they can get that over with and just leave eachother alone.

744 Posts
16 Threads

They arrived at the doctor's at last. Tobias summoned a boy standing about nearby and promised him a few pennies for watching the cart. Then he gestured for Anthony to go in.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

It felt like they were there for hours before they finally arrived. "Thank you," he said to Tobias, but he was actually quite the opposite of grateful. Anthony was very tempted to just excuse himself and leave, but he was a total coward and so he just kept quiet. He got off, limped over to the entrance to the building, and then held onto the wall to support himself as he went in.

744 Posts
16 Threads

There were people waiting in a waiting room, and Tobias, who was normally a very calm man, felt ready to scream. He turned to Anthony. "Look, I gotta get back to my farm. How about I just give ye t' shilling and ye wait here for the doctor?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

There were no words to describe the amount of relief Anthony felt when he heard that. "Yeah, yeah, sure. You can do that, then." He considered just taking the money (if Tobias even actually gives it to him) and leaving. Not like the doctor would have anything smart to say, anyways.