Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh lovely solitude [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

The praying didn't work. Anthony started fidgetting and shifting uncomfortably even more than he had before, and he was trying very hard to pretend that he was totally unbothered by all of this. He looked at Ben, then away, then at Ben, then away. Repeat that about twenty times. Though he realized that Ben's question was directed at Tobias, he still shook his head 'no' to it, as if that answer would get him out of here faster.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias looked from Ben to Anthony. "You two know each other?" he asked, hardly sure if he wanted to know the answer from the way both of them were behaving. He shook the thought. "He hurt his leg. I was looking for a doctor."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben looked at Anthony grimly. "We've been acquainted," he muttered. Then he addressed the wretch himself. "What business have ye, exploiting this man's charity?" He looked at Tobias. "Don't bother with him. He'll turn around and bite."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. He wanted to stay out of their conversation but since he was being addressed and insulted, now, he felt like he should interfere. "He's the one who hurt me in the first place," in some abstract way, that was true, so at least he wasn't lying here, "but I'm the ass for wanting him to do the bare minimum and help me a little bit?"

744 Posts
16 Threads

This was getting awkward real fast. Tobias held up his hand. "It's alright, Ben. It's true. I didn't watch where I was going and caused him to fall. Just tell me where I can find a doctor and we shan't disturb ye any further."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben glared at Anthony. Though he understood that the man was right when Tobias spoke, he refused to apologize and continued glaring. "Back to the main street, turn left, second on your right, at the end of the street." Ben said, still glaring as if it was Anthony's fault that he had fallen in the first place.

A bunch of kids appeared behind him, one of them, something between a girl and a young lady, was dressed better than the others, and was pregnant. She looked at the scene uncomfortably. Her younger brother pointed at Anthony. "He came for tea the other day and was really rude."
His older sister pushed his arm down. "Don't point."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was glad that the conflict had been thwarted, but he wasn't much happier than he was before. Or, at least he assumed that there was no conflict anymore but then one of those dumbass kids had to fuck it up. "Fuck off," he said in the general direction of whatever kid it was that said that, a bit too tired of this shit to manage nonchalance.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias was already familiar with Alice's brother's talent for making things worse, and for a split second he may have thought the same thing Anthony said, but he was still very offended. "What did I tell you about language?" he reprimanded.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Don't speak to my children like that!" Ben said, but he turned to the children and ordered them to go inside in a voice that allowed no discussion. They hurried off, though the oldest girl looked back with the slightest shadow of a smirk. "I told ye. Don't waste yer time, Tobias." Ben added.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was very close to just straight-up leaving. The only reason why he hadn't done so yet is because he wanted to argue. "Maybe if your kids didn't talk to me like that I wouldn't be so rude." He half-stood up, very ready to leave at a moment's notice.