Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh lovely solitude [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias was tired, confused, and all he wanted was to go home. His frown deepened. "Oh... I'm sorry, I misheard. Do I need to take you to a doctor?" He really didn't want to.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

This man was full of surprises, it seemed. He had assumed that he would just leave. Anthony stayed quiet for a moment, and then spoke in a surprisingly non-aggressive tone. "It's fine," he said. "yes, you do."

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias sighed. He had caused the injury and so he felt he had no choice, but he wasn't happy about it. This man was clearly crazy. But he had to do what was right. "Well, climb on then. If you can...? But I'd appreciate if you'd leave the vulgar language out."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was pretty sure he didn't need a doctor, he mainly just wanted to annoy this man as much as possible. "I can do both of those things," he said, all hostility in his tone now completely gone, walked forward and climbed on, very pleased with this outcoms.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias shifted, so the man had room to sit beside him. Plenty of room. And he let the horse walk again, his eyes straight ahead on the road, and his lips tightly shut.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony sat down. "Thank you." Though he was honestly pretty scared and uncomfortable now. He just shifted and tried to pretend that he was really comfortable and nothing was bothering him at all and he was not scared of anything, especially not horses. He really didn't think this through. Well, at least the thought that he was annoying this man and also getting a free ride from him was comforting enough.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias rode on, still silent and apparently ignoring Anthony. They turned and crossed the bridge and still drove on, but soon they seemed to move out of town. Tobias stopped. "I think I've taken a wrong turn. I don't remember to find a doctor."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony wasn't really focused enough on the here and now to notice that something was kind of wrong, until Tobias spoke, and he suddenly realized that was very true. He frowned and started fidgeting with his hands as that dawned on him. What's he supposed to do about this? "Well, just stop taking wrong turns!"

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias sighed. "I'm not from this town. How do I get to the doctor's?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I know," Anthony said. Hasn't he already led this guy to a doctor's before? He vaguely remembered doing something like that. Whatever. "well, how about you just get back to town, first."