Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Bring on the men
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon's eyes shot up. "Wha-" If it were possible, he would have frozen even more. His mouth remained opened for a few seconds. Then he closed it. What did this guy want? "What? No. It's months ago. I had gotten into a fight and someone gave me a black eye. It's all fine now..."

Awkward.

I thought you were a sodomite too, was barely an appropriate answer. "I'm sorry if I gave any offence, ser... I can go if ye like me to." Was he not going to get money now? His eyes moved down to Zechs croth for a moment, before he controlled himself and looked back up. Hurley paid him. Nothing lost. He didn't care.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

At first stutter, Zechariah was smiling like a cat with the canary.

“Is that so,” he answered gloatingly, crossing his arms with an increasingly smug look.

The smirk only widened when he caught Simon’s eyes doing even more telling things than his attempts to backtrack.

“You may if you like.”
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon felt his heart pound at Zech smirked. "I... am not expected home for some time." He probably was.

With a wooden walk, he finally moved to the chair and sat down. "Thank you, ser."

Awkward.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Awkward indeed. He had won the not-quite-argument, but at what cost?

… Zechariah took a spoonful of mashed potato and... chewed it.

It was mashed potato.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

CW: homophobic slur.

Simon ate, still awkward. What was with this guy? He watched him and an almost malicious look appeared in his eyes as he looked at the 'non-sodomite'. "Are you married, ser?"
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah frowned, chewed still as though there were any resistance to break (as though there had been any in the first place), and swallowed with a scrunch of his nose.

“I am twenty-two,” he said. “Rather young for that... are you married?”
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"There's plenty that marry that age or younger." Simon said. If you were a fisherman and would be for the rest of your life, there was no reason to wait. "I ain't ser. I'm only twenty." He copied. He played with the serviette, not sure what it was or what to do with it.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

“We have our whole lives ahead of us,” Zechariah said, smitten enough to overlook the annoying fidgeting (for now). “To find someone, know them... fall in love.”

Not that he was suggesting anything.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon looked at Zech, the corners of his mouth twitching ever so lightly. "What girl could resist such a handsome gentleman like yourself, ser. I have no doubt you 'ave plenty admirers to pick from..." He took another bite of his food to add an air of nonchalance.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah followed suit, though did not bother to chew potato this time and could not keep his eyes off him.

“But so few are ... redheads,” he added, trying not to laugh like a schoolboy which he basically was.