Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony frowned. "Shut up." But he did still miss Elijah, and this was making him realize just how much.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah was shutting up. But he had to take that bait. "Oh... is that a sensitive issue?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was not answering that question. "Go fuck yourself, Noah."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Go fuck Crane! Like the other constable!" the boy said with a satisfied smirk at his own comment.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony scowled. "You mean like a threesome or something with them both? No thank you." Maybe if he kind of plays along Noah will leave him alone.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Ugh, it was boring if Anthony didn't get angry. So he decided to shift the target and speak slander of that asshole new constable instead. "They'll be disappointed... They're into stuff like that. Saw them kissing in the alley behind the police station. That asshole found some excuse to lock me up and he's trying to intimidate me into silence."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony could tell that was bullshit, but it was amusing enough that he didn't explicitly call him out on it. "If they want to fuck me so bad then maybe they should just ask," he shrugged. "oh, I'm sure that's all absolutely true. They must feel very threatened by some idiot sixteen year-old."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah sat up and glared. "Seventeen." Because that was really important.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony smiled. It was funny to see how mad Noah seemed to get over that. "I like how your age takes priority over the fact that you apparently saw two cops make out in some alley." If he didn't know that story was bullshit before, he certainly did now.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah didn't know how to respond to that and so he went back to his standard response of vulgar gestures.