Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley looked at Noah and rubbed his cheek. "Well, aren't you worried about being attacked if you leave? And you will need to return to speak against him or I'll have to let him out, since I lost my witness."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"But surely I won't have to stay in a police cell to be protected? What if ye never catch the other guys?" Which was likely, considering the fact that they weren't real.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Every word Noah said made Anthony want to hurt him more. "You're an idiot and you'd get killed as soon as you'd step out of here, probably, anyways."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley winced, wondering how Elijah didn't start drinking, having to deal with this sort. "Fine. Since he keeps threatening you, I can get you some protection and get on a train to York. But you will stay in a place where you will be constantly watched so you don't run off."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah ignored Anthony. But surely everything he said just added evidence.

York sounded pretty nice. He'd be away from is family. Although... "Can I bring me little brother?" Claude might try to make sure James was looked after, but his older brother was often busy.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

So Noah gets sent to York, and Anthony gets sent to an asylum. Probably, at least. He was very bitter about that. "Your 'little brother' shouldn't have to live with people like you." Oh, how he hated both of these people so much.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley seemed in thought before disagreeing. "The boy is just your brother. He is staying with his parents. You go alone, you're the only one in danger after all."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"This town shouldn't have to put up with the likes of you!" Noah retorted.

He turned to the constable. "But what if those other men aren't caught?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony rolled his eyes. "They won't get caught, because they don't exist." When will they all just understand that.

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Oh do not worry. You'll be far away and protected. Unless, you mean your brother but they are only against you, right? Your brother was pointing the finger elsewhere."

He frowned at Anthony. "We have no proof just yet now do we?"