Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"What am I supposed to sign it with? My own blood or spit or something? Give me a pen or something." Anthony chose to not reply to the insults and give the man any more attention than necessary. He shot a pointed glance at Noah. "Shut up."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley rolled his eyes as he held up the paper to show he had a pen in his fingers underneath. "I have it here you loon. Hurry up and sign it." He ignored Noah. All he needed was his signature and his day would be getting much better.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah wasn't about to give up. "He attacked me!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took the pen and flashed a bright smile. He signed the paper with an 'X', because he was not going to put in the effort to write something better for this man. He kept pointedly ignoring Noah, because the bitch didn't deserve attention.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley took the paper and looked it over. He rolled it up and laughed as he took it back to the lock box. "The court will be so happy you just signed this confession. They've been needing someone to pin this murder on."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah's jaw dropped. But he was not happy with this turn of events. "You can't do that," he said, looking at Wesley with disgust.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony stared at Wesley. After a few moments, he laughed awkwardly. "...What?" He can't do that, can he? That's basically murder in itself. He can't do that.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley laughed. "You should read what you sign. But don't worry. I'll just use it as insurance. You won't be causing me any more trouble will you?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah looked on in horror. It seemed he had underestimated Wesley. Best not pick anymore fights with him. He sat down on the bed and watched.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was silent for a moment, unable to speak. He stared wide-eyed at the man, and nodded quickly. "Of course not, sir," he said, his voice a bit shaky.