Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] God, I Hate... Whitby [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"I didn't do it." Noah said. "He's lyin'. He knocked his face into the wall just so he could blame me."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

A smile appeared on Anthony's face as soon as he heard Wesley speak, and he had to avert his gaze when the manĀ gave him that approving look. All that sucking up worked, in the end. "Thank you, sir, really," he said. But it was too early to start rejoicing, it seemed, because Noah was back on his bullshit already. "and why would I do that?" His smile was strained, now.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley looked between the two. "Well, I would love to believe you, but you've given me no reason. I've seen your anger and you have lied to me so many times. Even now you wanted to blame these injures on our own Constable Crane. How can I trust anything from you?"

He gestured towards Anthony. "He is in here for harassing so I do believe he could say something to incite your wrath. He does love to make others furious at him."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah opened his mouth, but closed it. An idea had come to him. Then he suddenly jumped up. "Why!? Why!? To get back at you for beating me up in the first pace, you asshole! Not so tough without your friends, are ye?!" He shouted at Anthony. And then he covered his mouth as if he only just realized what he had said. He took a step back from Anthony.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He was almost just about to be happy, but then Noah had to go and ruin everything again. Anthony looked at the kid and pulled a disgusted face as if he had eaten something bad. Truly, he wasn't even especially nervous about these accusations towards him, he was just kind of mad. "I don't have friends," he defended himself. "also, you were the bastard who hurt me in the first place. I couldn't beat you up if I tried."

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley looked at them, and tilted his head. He nodded towards Anthony. "Yeah, I believe he couldn't make a friend if he tried. And he doesn't look like he could pay even an orphan enough money to waste their time on you. But I'll give you the shadow of a doubt. Name his friends and I'll consider writing it up to look into. "This was sad but perhaps he would list real people and give him something to work with. He wasn't going to have any secret posse's in what he now considered his town.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah still backed away and cast his eyes down. "I... shouldn't have... Nevermind, I was just angry. I told ye, I don't want to report it!" he shouted.

If Anthony got him into deeper trouble, Noah would at least drag that slimy asskisser with him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

The smug smile was back on his face as soon as Noah admitted defeat. Anthony knew that it would end this way, but he was still very pleased. "Lying to a constable really ain't the way to go, Noah," he said, essentially just rubbing in the fact that he fucked up by doing that.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley chuckled slightly, "So you say, Though in the end it'll be up to my discretion, even if I have trouble without assistance. " He went to write things down, "Are you saying you haven't told a few lies since coming into here?" He glanced at Anthony then back at the paper. "You both have said some incredible things. I think you'd be better off holding your tongue."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah remained quiet and looked down at the floor as if thinking very hard and considering his options. Then he looked at the constable. "I don't trust your ability to keep me safe if I speak."