Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Meeting the Family [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose walked beside him quietly. What were they supposed to do now? She had never actually thought beyond this point. "Do we... Shall we hold hands?"

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

"Do ye want to?" he asked, stopping next to her and looking at her with that silly grin on his face. She had put him into quite the chipper mood.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

That grin made her feel shy and she started blushing again. "Aye," she said and she took his hand, her own rather warm and sweaty.

298 Posts
5 Threads

Andrew lifted it and kissed the back of it, not phased at all by the balminess of her hand. He then took his time walking her home, humming a happy tune for a moment, whistling after that for another moment, and then he said, "Tis a good day today, even if it's about ta rain."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

It was pleasant to hold his hand, the hand of the man who would be her husband. She had felt lonely for so long, and to have this man beside her, her hand in his, and the promise that he would be by her side from now on, filled her with a joy she had so long been deprived of. Rose walked beside him quietly, blushing and very satisfied. She could hardly process everything. "Aye... tis a very good day. And I'm so very happy, Andrew." She gave his hand a light squeeze.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"I am glad ta hear it, Lady Mine." He squeezed her hand back and walked with her in companionable silence for a time, enjoying the moment while oblivious to the rest of the world for a moment. He was also satisfied that he would have a practical wife who had her head on her shoulders and not in the clouds or one that focused on the mirror a bit too much.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Speaking of practical: "When do you want to get married? I'll have to give my boss notice in time, and we'll have to decide in which church, and speak to a minister."

298 Posts
5 Threads

"As soon as ye're ready," he said, "I'll be ready." Truth be told, he hadn't been prepared for that barrage of wedding thoughts so quickly after he'd asked her. He mentally groaned.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was entirely unaware of his mental groaning and smiled happily. "How about a month from now. I have to give a three week's notice. Would you mind if we have the wedding in the Methodist chapel?"

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Alright," he said. "A month it is." He decided that to make her happy, he would agree with whatever she had planned for the wedding. Happy wife, happy life.