Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Meeting the Family [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

That made her smile, though she failed to giggle this time. She kissed her cheek. "Well, sir. I daresay you are the most charming young gentleman of the ball, and if I were so well-educated as to have remembered to bring a handkechief I would have offered it to you as a parting gift, that you might remember me until our next meeting. But I am afraid..." she reached down into her pocket and found the shopping list she had forgotten to take out, and handed it to him with a grin, "this will have to do for now."

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

He chuckled as she handed him what looked to be a shopping list. He lifted it in salute and kissed her hand, "I shall cherish... this shopping list?" He laughed and straightened up. "I bid you adieu, fair maiden." He gave another bow and backed up a few steps, his smile dying when the a big fat droplet of rain hit the top of his hand. "I had better get me hide home afore I get caught in the rain."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose grinned. "Then be off, my handsome knight, before ye catch yer death!" She blew him a kiss and ran to the house.

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

He grinned and "caught" her blown kiss, pretending to place it in his breast pocket. Then he was off to home.