Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Drowning in Swill [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

105 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, Inspector
Height: 5'7"

"That does have a nice ring to it," he admitted and swallowed more ale. He set his mug down again for what was the upteenth time and turned his gaze to the man who was keeping his company.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem nodded and slapped his shoulder lightly. "You have to believe it and have confidence. People love confidence, and it will help you with your job and in relationships, if you still want to look for one.'

105 Posts
2 Threads

"Honestly, I was just happy to have someone in my bed. I go for long spells without a woman, especially since I am always focused on my work." He laughed a little at that.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem rose his hand, ordering one more for the two of them. He poked his chest, "you deserve better. I gave up on that. It's amazing how relaxed I am when I don't need someone in my bed. I don't feel lonely and I don't have to worry what the other is thinking or waking up with them holding out a knife to me. Though maybe I just have terrible taste."

105 Posts
2 Threads

"Maybe you do, but that shouldn't stop you from having a good time." Ahh, another round of ale and he was well on his way to getting shit faced. Was it good for him to do so? Hell if he cared. "Damn, starting to feel slightly tipsy... Not nearly tipsy enough, my friend," he giggled.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem grinned and nodded as he too was getting tipsy. "Perhaps, you're right. If I am found dead, you'll find my killer won't you?" He glanced to him and noticed that indeed he was drunk. It made him laugh a little and wrapped an arm around his shoulder as he held up a little money. "We've both had a hard time, so tonight let us unwind and live for ourselves."

105 Posts
2 Threads

"I'll find him or her," he said in reply. He downed half of his ale, then grinned at his new friend. "I agree, we can't let life sour for us, can we?" He giggled again, words starting to slur a little but he wasn't absolutely shit-faced as of yet.

281 Posts
6 Threads

"Of course, you will because you are great at your job." He nodded and smiled huge. "Too true, far too true, my new and best friend!"

105 Posts
2 Threads

He patted Mechanem on the shoulder firmly and then turned his head away, a belch releasing itself. Marcus giggled and said, "That was a good one, hehehe." He was in a good mood now thanks to the swill.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem laughed as he took a deep gulp of his own. "You're right, you are a charmer!" He grinned trying to hold back though he was in quite a good mood.