Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Using a Ladle on a Sinking Ship [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah chuckled lightly and smiled up at him. "I'm glad. I want to make you happy..' He took his hand in his and rubbed his thumb over his knuckles delicately. "You are so wonderful to me."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Making out was good and fine and all, but this sort of...gentle, delicate affection made his heart stop for a moment. "Well, you've succeeded in that," he laughed awkwardly yet again. "and, well, I'm...glad that you think that about me." Even if the actual validity of Elijah's statement was debatable, it was...nice.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled more, hoping he believed him. He rest his head on his shoulder and slowly rubbed his back in smooth soothing circles. "Thank you.." he didn't say more to explain why he said it. He would let Anthony take it as he wished.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't know why he was the one being thanked, but he didn't protest against it. Elijah probably has his reasons. "Don't be surprised if I just fall asleep on you," he warned him after a moment of quiet. All the affection was wonderful, and he kind of wanted it to last forever.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

The smile didn't fade or falter as he nodded and guided the man to rest his head on his shoulder. "Sleep I would be happy to rest here with you and I have no where to be..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Well, I'm just warning you. Maybe I'm too heavy to be able to sit on your lap for hours on end in a way that's comfortable for you," that was absolutely untrue. Anthony was basically the same weight as a bag of feathers. "maybe you don't want to sit here with me for that long. I mean, it seems like you do, but– hypothetically. I mean. Not...actually." Awkward. He rest his head on Elijah's shoulder. "Well, anyways, I'm happy to be here with you too." he laughed awkwardly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gave a huge smile and nuzzled his cheek delicately. "If I wish to move, I can simply carry you. You're not heavy in the least. If.. you're alright with that." He didn't want to say he knew that Anthony was sometimes bothered by certain things if he wasn't warned in advance. The last thing the constable wanted was to try to act like a good manly lover and it have the opposite effect.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was somewhat relieved at that, and kind of flustered at the idea of Elijah just picking him up and carrying him. He wasn't against it, though. "Yeah—" shit, that sounded too eager, "I mean– I'm alright with that, yeah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah noticed the reaction and smiled more as he moved to look into his eyes. "Do you want me to carry you? You can say yes, I don't mind. I .. I like seeing you being happy or excited about something." He took one of his hands to kiss his fingertips lightly. "Don't hesitate to ask for something, if I can't I will always do my best."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I already said yes," Anthony said, not unkindly in the slightest. He laughed to himself at how important Elijah was making this one thing seem — not that he minded in the slightest, he just thought it was kind of funny.