Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Using a Ladle on a Sinking Ship [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah brushed his nose against his neck and closed his eyes. "I just took some time off for the wedding, but if it isn't next week it will be the one after. I promise. Unless some sort of huge emergency arises, we will have that time." He took a deep slow breath, loving the simple sensations and wanting the moment to drag on as long as possible.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Don't worry about it. I can certainly wait," he reassured him. "it's....the longer we have to wait for it then the better it'll be when it's finally time for it, yeah?" Anthony cupped Elijah's jaw with his hands and moved his head a little so that he could kiss him on the cheek.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah seemed to consider his words and nodded with a smile. "Yeah, it'll be alright to wait. Though not too long..' He added and smiled more as he half closed his eyes to accept the small kiss on the cheek and returned with one to Anthony's. He rubbed the man's back slowly and soothingly as he sat there and peered up at him. He didn't have anything to say and didn't really want to. It was a nice moment and any words he could think of might ruin the magic of it.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Not too long," Anthony repeated, nodding in agreement. He had been starved of physical affection for so long, that now that he finally had it again, he didn't know how to act. After an almost awkward moment of them just sitting there, Anthony nervously leaned in for another, actual kiss.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Promise..' Elijah said more in a breath than an actual voice. He was so happy and thrilled to have Anthony with him again. He felt the kiss and returned it eagerly as he closed his eyes and relished the moment hugging him closer.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony trailed small kisses along Elijah's jaw and down his neck. He accidentally broke the contact with a sudden, small laugh, and just rest his face on the man's shoulder as he tried to get himself together. He was...just way too happy to be here. The transition he had from 'despising him with all his heart' to the 'absolute pure bliss and joy at being with him' was very sudden, but he felt it was genuine enough so it didn't matter.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah had closed his eyes and leaned his head to the side to accept the kisses when the other man suddenly laughed. He glanced at him curiously and smiled back. "What?" He smiled more wondering what thought had slipped into the other man's mind to get him to laugh at such a time.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Sorry, sorry," Anthony said after his little moment was mostly done and over with. "I'm just...very happy, right now." That was essentially the entire reason. He leaned in to kiss his neck for a moment again as a small apology.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled huge. "So that's it.. I am happy too.' He chuckled softly and relished the small kiss before he reached up to touch Anthony's cheek. He leaned up and kissed him softly. "You make me happy."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony leaned into the touch, just revelling in this moment and all the love and affection he was receiving. "You– you're making me happy, too," he stuttered awkwardly. He looked away from Elijah in embarrasment at just how flustered he himself was right now.