Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Can Only Go Wrong [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben, drinking his tea, because he didn't drink alcohol at all, looked over at the bar just in time to watch Anthony down an entire glass in one go. Bloody drunkard.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony just shrugged his hand off. The guy clapping his back just kinda made it even worse than it was before. Anthony took a moment to get back to the point he was at prior to this — that is, not coughing and almost throwing up in his mouth again. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good," he said. "don't worry about it."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"You sure were thirsty..." Harry said, withdrawing his hand. "Ah, what else is there to enjoy for the likes of us, ain't that right?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah, I guess I was," Anthony laughed awkwardly, after having ordered yet another drink for himself, finally beginning to ease into this conversation. "you're right, I guess. Not much for me to do and enjoy besides drinking, really."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"There's a smart lad." Harry nodded. "If I don't drink t' money, me wife will, useless hag, she is. So I may as well drink it." Just the ordinary information you shared with a stranger who couldn't run because he had just ordered a drink.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't know what to think of that information, so he just chose not to think too mich about it. "Oh. Well. Good for you, then," he shrugged. "I just have to drink away my own money." Which was a shame, but he wasn't about to just start wasting others' money so that he can get a drink.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Oh...." Did he think he was better or something? "How d'you get money if ye don't have a job?" Harry asked.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

That's a question Anthony didn't want to answer. "Um. Well, I don't have a job, but I still, like, do....jobs?" That made sense, right? "Like, I don't have one specific job but I do...things for money."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Oh, yeah...." Harry muttered. He drank his beer again and looked around. Ew. Ben Ward. Harry half hoped the rumours about Noah were true. Good lad. He scowled and turned back to Anthony. "What sort of jobs d'you do, then?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony took a sip of his drink, feeling quite nervous now. As he didn't bother to understand what the guy was looking at, he of course assumed the scowl was meant for him. "Uh. That's private," he expertly deflected the question.