191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye..." Harry admitted. But then he said: "He's still shite...."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"Okay... if you think that, I ain't gonna try and change your mind or anything," Anthony shrugged. Doesn't mean that he agrees with him, though.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben stepped into the pub, where he was to meet some other fishermen. He spotted Elijah's 'friend' at the bar talking to - who else? - Harry Longbottom. See? He knew this wasn't a good friend for Elijah, hanging out with folk like that. He scowled judgmentally, before making his way over to the fishermen in the back.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye..." Harry ordered another beer. He could also complain about how the constable had arrested his wife and son, but... that had probably been for good reasons. He had - at last - run out of things to say.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was blissfully unaware about the fact that he was being judged horribly right now. Instead, he just finished his drink, before also ordering a new one. "...Yeah," he said. Whereas mere moments ago he was yearning for such a silence, right now it was so awkward that he wanted it to go away as quickly as possible. "...you can have your opinions and I can have mine. That's...how it works."
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"I guess so..." Harry said, now mercilessly quiet, as if they universe did enjoy making Anthony suffer after all.

It probably did.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

The universe definitely does enjoy that. "...Yeah. That's what I said," Anthony nodded, trying his best to not let there be so many awkward silences as there actually were. Well, at least this was the worst that was happening right now? Awkward silences aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry burped. "Sorry."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

This was actual, real torture. "It's fine," Anthony shrugged it off. He downed his entire drink in one go out of what was essentially just pure boredom. And burst into yet another coughing fit.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

Harry clapped his back again. "You okay, mate?"