Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] This Can Only Go Wrong [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Oh... Sorry mate." Harry said, clapping the other man's shoulder. "Times are hard, I know..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony wasn't at all ready for that touch, and he wasn't pleased about it either but he wasn't about to say something. "Thanks– thank you. Yeah, I guess they are, kind of," he nodded, taking another sip. Can he at least get drunk faster so that this would be at least somewhat easier to get through?
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye, they are, for sure." Harry took a large gulp of his beer, which shut him up for a moment. "I repair things, carts and all that, but I barely get no customers these days," he complained. Mostly because when they had come once, they never came again. Claude was doing a good job though, returning to that gentleman's house to fix the things he clearly hadn't fixed well to begin with, and getting paid for it all over again. Good lad.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony just smiled and nodded as the other man was speaking. "Oh. Well, that's kind of a shame. I'm sorry about that," he said, trying to remain as polite as ever. Anthony took a large sip from his glass to try and escape the pain that was being lucid in this situation.
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye... It's all the fault of t' government!" He didn't know why, but it clearly was.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh, no. "Yeah...totally. The fault of the government. I agree," Anthony just politely pretended to agree with him. He was much too frightened at this point to just speak his mind about this whole thing. At least the alcohol was slowly beginning to actually work in his favor? Or was that just wishful thinking?
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye... It is..." Harry said, as if he was agreeing with the other man, rather than the other way around. He drank some more of his beer, giving Anthony the whole of a blissful ten seconds of silence. "Are you from around here, then?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony cherished that brief silence more than anything else. So he was quite disappointed when it inevitably came to an end. "Yeah– yeah, I'm from around here," he nodded. "what about...you? You from around here too?"
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Aye, born and raised 'ere." He just left, now and then, when he grew really tired of his crazy household. Eventually, he'd run out of money or feel some vague sense of remorse and return.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Oh. That's nice, I guess. I'm the same," Anthony said, finishing off what was left in his glass. He took a moment to order another drink, finally beginning to somewhat ease into the situation. By no means did that mean that he was actually comfortable here, though.