Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Don't Piss Me Off [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Why not?" the boy asked. Once again he was confused by grown up logic. "Can we go to your place then? This alley smells of piss..."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"It— I'll explain later." This child probably didn't grasp concepts like homophobia. Anthony kind of envied him. "But...yeah, we can go back. I don't want to be here anymore, either." It was with that, that he began to slowly walk. He quickly realized that it physically hurt to walk (that's what happens when you get beat up to that extent), but he was just gonna try and power through it for James' sake.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James walked alongside him, wondering why Anthony walked so slow. "Can two men make a baby?" he asked.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hesitated for a moment, but only because the answer was just so obvious to him that he was kind of beginning to doubt it's validity. "No," he eventually responded matter-of-factly. "if two men want a child, they would have to adopt one." He was basically praying for this to be the worst of the questions James will inevitably ask. He seriously does not want to....explain gay sex to him, for example, or something of that kind.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"So you two can adopt me, because you can't have other kids anyway." James reasoned. "I can be like your accidental kid."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was glad that he wasn't being interrogated further, but he was also kind of concerned about why James would want to be an 'accidental' child. Was he just being overly sensitive, or was that kinda weird? "Yeah, I guess so," he shrugged. "I don't know if he actually even wants a kid, though. Guess we'll find out tomorrow."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"My brother don't want a kid, but he accidentally got one..." James said dryly. Then he stopped walking opened his mouth, closed it, and added: "Before he died...."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony could tell that James was lying about the brother being dead. But he didn't say anything about it — from what he'd gathered, it didn't seem like the kid's family cared for him. So why should he care about them? "I mean, that's an accident," he shrugged. "if someone doesn't want to adopt a kid then they just....don't. It's not like you can accidentally adopt a child." Says the man who accidentally adopted a child.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"What if you were drunk?" James argued. Coming to think of it, perhaps he could slip something in that boyfriend's porridge.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony wasn't sure whether to be honest or not. But he hated lying to kids, so honesty it was. "If I were drunk I would probably accidentally adopt someone," he admitted. Considering that he was drunk...alarmingly often, these days, maybe James getting adopted would be easier than he thought it would be.