Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Don't Piss Me Off [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah shrugged. "That wouldn't surprise me." HA!
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony didn't know how to respond to that.

"Yeah? Well– I fuck your dad every night, so that......that means I'm your stepdad now, bitch." What the hell possessed him to make him say that?
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"You mean you suck his cock?" Okay, even Noah was grossed out by now, but if Anthony was grossed out more, it was worth it. "Then when do you make time for sucking Crane's?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Okay, this was getting actually uncomfortable, especially considering how Noah brought the guy he actually has sex with into the equation. But Anthony won't give in until it's clear he has won this fight. "There's 24 hours in the day, Noah. I have time," Anthony mimicked giving a blowjob, hoping that'll gross out Noah.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

[CW: homophobia]

It did. Noah pulled a disgusted face. "Yeah... You should be in prison, you filthy sodomite." He turned again to walk away, because he was very uncomfortable now.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hadn't expected that kind of reaction. Really, he was just hoping for Noah to be a bit disgusted and just run off, instead of whatever that was. It was probably the only comment that...genuinely made him feel bad. The fact that he knew that Noah genuinely hated his guts lessened the impact of the comment, but not by a lot. "Well — good riddance, asshole," he replied, trying to seem more angry than he actually was.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah kept walking but turned to make an obscene gesture at Anthony.

Not watching where he was going, he walked into a wall.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was ready to just start crying in this very same alley. 

Noah walking into a wall did make him laugh, though. Bitch deserved it. "Moron!" he called out, just to make sure that he knows he's a moron.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah stepped back. "Fuck off!" And he walked off with what dignity he thought he had left.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Gladly." Anthony was glad that Noah was gone, because that meant that now he can break down as much as he wants. So, there was, crying next to a church about getting beaten up and insulted and called a sodomite. That just...seemed like one of those things that would happen near a church. What an interesting coincidence.

Whatever. He'll probably be gone from here before the break of dawn in any case, so he shouldn't linger on any of those thoughts.