Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Don't Piss Me Off [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh..." James rubbed his eyes. "How long before it's the morning?" James wanted it to be the morning. The sooner Anthony spoke to his boyfriend, the sooner James knew whether he was going to have a new family, or whether he would have to start a blackmailing campaign first.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony shrugged. "I don't know, James," he said. To be fair, he could just go and look out the window or something to be able to gauge the time, but he didn't want to. If he doesn't know it's morning, that means he doesn't need to go and talk to his boyfriend about this child he adopted. "a couple of hours, maybe? Some time."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh..." he said again, sounding disappointed. "What are you doing?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was hoping for James to deal with that answer and go back to bed, but it seemed that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. "Nothing. I'm not doing...anything, really," he said. "just standing here and....thinking." That was, essentially, the truth.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"What are you thinking about?" The boy asked. The notion of privacy had never occurred to him.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Nothing important," Anthony said. It was only somewhat true. "just thinking about what he — my boyfriend, that is, — will think about all this." Not even only the whole 'adopting a child' thing, but also the 'getting yet again beat up by a teenager', 'almost burning the house down', and 'depression' things.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James stared at the man and frowned. After a moment of silence, he asked somewhat anxiously: "Are you going to cry again?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony glanced at James. Is crying his 'thing' now? His signature move? He wasn't surprised. "I mean, I wasn't planning on it," Anthony shrugged.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh... good," the boy said, sounding relieved. "I'm hungry."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't trust either of them to do anything in the kitchen, right now. Besides, who starts cooking something at whatever ungodly hour it is right now? Not him. "...Can it wait until morning?" Amazing parenting, Anthony.