Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Wedding [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah could see she wasn't happy or comfortable, but he didn't expect the hug. His eyes widened and he gently held her and smiled weakly when Bram finally let out a cry for her as well. As he hugged them both to let out their cries, he felt a few tears fall as well.
"No matter where you are, you are loved. Please don't forget that."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Anne was now crying as well. Tobias looked very uncomfortable from Alice to Elijah to Bram, but he said nothing. Alice nodded weakly, but still held on to Elijah.

"C'mon, Alice. It's time to go." Ben suddenly said weakly and he walked over, took her arms and gently, but firmly pulled her away from Elijah. Alice held her eyes shut.

"Stop," came Anne's weak voice.

Tobias took a deep breath, picked up Alice's bag and put it on the cart, just outside of the yard.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned weakly and shook his head. He took Alice's hand before she could disappear. "Remember, if you need something.. we are like family. You've always been like a sister. And I'm tired or losing family. I won't let you disappear too. If we don't hear from you, we will check in on you. And you are more than welcome to come back to visit. I insist."
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Ben turned to look at Anne and gave her a warning look. Anne clenched her fists.

Alice nodded weakly at Elijah but was unable to speak. She knelt down to hug a crying Bram.

"Stop." Anne said, louder.

"Don't start," Ben said, in a low voice.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Stop. This is their goodbye. Let them be. It's important, alright? You will make it in time. Don't push her to leave, this is hard enough.." He looked at Ben, practically begging him.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Goodbye, yes, but I won't have trouble." Ben said.

"There's already trouble," Anne said.

Ben looked at his youngest daughter, hardly believing what he was hearing. Anne was the quiet and gentle one. She never talked back. "Say your goodbye, and go inside," he said quietly.

Alice looked from her father to Anne. "Anne, it's okay," she spoke at last. She hugged her sister tight.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed. "Please, let's not have trouble today. Things are difficult enough as it is. " He sighed sadly and looked between them. "I'll take you to see Alice soon, Anne. I promise."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Tobias returned to the yard, but kept his distance.

Alice let go of Anne. "I'll be alright..." she said.

But Anne knew it wasn't Alice speaking. Her fists were still clenched and she was now angry with Elijah as well. "It ain't right," she said, as Alice hugged Will.

"I protest as well!" said Bram, throwing his fist in the air.

"Both of ye, inside!" Ben ordered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and frowned at Ben. "They are upset. I don't blame one of them. The kids can't truly understand the situation, and Alice has been pushed into this so quickly. I know this is all because you couldn't wait, but give them a few more minutes. Isn't it the least you can do?"

He noticed Tobias and looked apologetic. He turned back to the siblings. "I wish this didn't have to happen to. But I don't have the power to change things. I am sorry. Let us make the most of it and hope things turn out alright."

744 Posts
16 Threads

This was getting more uncomfortable every minute. He had expected the farewell to be tough on Alice and her family, but he hadn't expected arguments and disagreements. Nor had he expected Alice or the children to be this upset. He decided to keep out of the way as much as he could.

"It's only harder this way." Ben argued.

Alice, meanwhile, continued to hug Maggie and her nephew, as if none of this bickering around her was happening.

Then Ben approached Alice, hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. "Come now, lass. You'll be alright." Alice now clung to him and wouldn't let go, and for a second, there was a contortion in Ben's face. But he took Alice's arms and loosened her grip. "Come, child, it's time to go." And he started leading her towards Tobias.

Tobias, somewhat relieved, took Alice's hand, and helped her up on the carriage. Then he shook Ben's hand and offered his hand to Elijah.