Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Wedding [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah waved to him as he left then turned to look at Will. "I am sorry, it must feel like I am against you in moments like this. Are you angry at me?"

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will looked up with an injured look, but shook his head, quietly.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and put a hand on Will's shoulder. "You've had so much of a burden and gone through so much. I am sorry I have to rely on your strength to help with Bram. Thank you for not being angry at me. Is there anything I can do to help make things easier on you?"

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will shook his head and looked up at Elijah shyly. "You're already doin' it, helpin' with Bram and helpin' father when he needs it."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled at him kindly, "I'd do those things anyway. I want to help you too. I know things aren't easy being the second man of the house after your father. And your brother is a decent kid but he can be a handful for you. I want to do something nice to show you appreciate your efforts. I'll be happier when you and your sister stop teasing Bram so, but I was a kid once. I know how kids are." He wasn't the type but he saw it all around and it seemed he was the odd one out.

70 Posts
0 Threads

William felt scolded. "We're not teasin' him. Just tellin' him how to behave so he don't get in trouble. But he never listens."

Bram came running back into the yard. "Father says I can stay at your place tonight!" he shouted.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head, "Merely calling someone names like 'baby' isn't helpful or useful. You need to tell him what he's done wrong. Otherwise it is just teasing or name calling."

He looked over and nodded to Bram. "Alright, I'll be happy to have you over.' He smiled at the boy then looked to Will. 'I know it can be difficult, but eventually things will get through.'

70 Posts
0 Threads

Will looked down rather sulkily - and even more sulkily when his brother returned. He didn't say anything.

Bram, meanwhile, hugged Elijah. "It will be a lot of fun, especially now that everyone here is so sad and angry!" And he glared at Will at that last word.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed as things were clearly not going well and he didn't know what to say to help. He nodded to Bram, "Well you shouldn't be hard on them. This is a sad time for everyone and some people have a reason to be angry. We should be sympathetic to their feelings, right?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"Yeah," said Bram. But he was already thinking of how much fun they would have and how he would not miss his sister.

William turned on his heel and marched back to the cottage.