Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Wedding [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled weakly and patted his shoulder. "You'll see her again before you know it." He looked up to the men and nodded slightly but looked back at the boys, hoping Bram wouldn't try anything and was truly calmed down now.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Bram glared in Tobias' direction but didn't say anything. Tobias looked at the group awkwardly.

Ben turned to Tobias. "Let's step out of the yard," and when they passed Elijah, Ben said quietly. "Thank you, Elijah," and he put his hand on Bram's head.

When they had left the yard, Bram muttered. "I hope he chokes on his pipe."

Will knocked him on the head.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah wanted to laugh a little at the comment but was distracted by Will. "Come on, no hitting. Why don't we just think about something else? More pleasant."

70 Posts
0 Threads

"It was rude," said Will.

But suddenly Bram gave Will a hard push and Will was forced a few steps back.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was about to reply before Bram pushed his brother. He gasped and gently grabbed the youngest by the shoulders. "Remember, do not lay your hands on others unless you have to. No matter what they say or how much you disagree... violence, regardless of how small it seems.. isn't right. You should love your family and Will has not touched you in the least. Please, Bram. If you can not argue, then simply don't listen if you disagree strongly. I am sorry but you know how I feel about this." He looked at the youngest, begging him to listen.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

"But he hit me first!" Bram said, and he began to cry all over, for now Elijah was angry with him and everyone disliked him, and he was already upset.

"You deserved it for speakin' rudely. Don't be such a baby," his brother mocked.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed, he wondered if this sort of thing would kill him sooner than a knife. "And I did tell him not to, didn't I? Please, I want neither of you to hit each other. It only leads to more violence and both sides feel like they were justified in the end."

He gently hugged Bram hoping to calm his tears. "I don't hate you. Never ever think that I hate you. I want to help you, both of you. I don't want either of you getting hurt now or in the future. So please, don't hit or push each other. "He looked between them. He pinched the bridge of his nose, "And do not call each other names. You are so mature normally, Will. Please set an example and help teach Bram instead of mock him?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Will pressed his lips tight but said nothing and merely glared at his little brother.

Bram hugged Elijah, crying into his chest. "Can I come stay at your place?" he said in a small voice.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah tried to calm Bram as he knew the kid acted out a little but as the youngest he also didn't get the attention he probably craved as they were all busy people. He looked from Will to Bram. "If either of you want to stay at my place, you will need to get permission from your father. Alright?" He would also have to talk to ANthony if he was home, but they at least knew of his presence now.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram sniffed, but cheered up a little. He nodded and stepped back. "I'll go ask him now!" And he ran off.