Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a penny [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Go fuck yerself!" Noah said, and then he sat back down next to his brother and wrapped an arm around him.

James leaned into the embrace. "I'm hungry," he said.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis showed he didn't care. "I am not doing anything and you still owe me for ruining my drink. So angry, are all the kids here like you?" He huffed folding his arms. He frowned though as he heard the boy saying he was hungry. That certainly wasn't fair to the boy. "Your brother should have spent his money feeding you and not drinking."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I didn't know 'e was gonna be 'ere!" Noah defended himself.

But James reached out and hit his older brother. "Ye should have fed me."

"Ow!" Noah pushed him away. "I'll hit ye right back if ye do it again!"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis blinked and wagged his finger. "Don't. You're the irresponsible one. You should have protected him and made sure he was fed before buying a beer." He sighed and reached into his pocket and looked at James suspiciously.

"If i give you a coin, do you solemnly swear to use it only on getting yourself some food and nothing else? Not even your selfish big brother?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

James looked at the man with big eyes. "Yes." he said.

"What did I tell ye about takin' money from strange men?" Noah scolded.

"Fuck off," the younger boy said.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis smirked huge. "See? Besides, I think there's a difference to be seen. This is to help a poor starving boy and I am doing it openly in front of you to show nothing funny going on." He reached into his pocket, it wasn't much. He was going to use it for a drink, but he'd rather the boy eat. He held out the coin then tossed it between them. "I do not think your big brother wants me to actually hand it to you, I am sorry."He did watch Noah though, showing he dared him to try to beat the smaller boy to the small amount of money.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

In fact, Noah cuffed his little brother. "Watch yer mouth." But he didn't say anything to Francis.

James glared at Noah, holding his head, but then he turned to Francis. "I don't listen to my brother. He's an idiot."

"I'm warnin' ye!"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis nodded to the boy as he ignored Noah back. "Good for you, I agree that he is an idiot." He smiled looking rather pleased with himself. "Just look at your brother and the mistakes he's made so that you don't do the same.'
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I won't. I'm cleverer." James said. "Can I have the money now?"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis blinked and awkwardly gestured to the coin he'd already tossed to the floor. "Of course you may. It's right there. It isn't much, but I don't have much myself."