Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a penny [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Oi! Get lost! This is our spot!" Noah yelled at him.

"We don't have a home. We're orphans." James said.

Noah groaned.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis smirked and leaned against the wall. "Call the constable to remove me then? Or try it yourself?"

While he was a scrawny looking man, he'd had years of hard work behind him. This guy before him didn't look so tough so he was certainĀ  he could handle him.

He glanced towards James. "So sorry to hear that, least you got your brother looking out for you." What a laugh, who needed a brother like him? He would probably do better on his own.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Noah glared at the man, but he wouldn't risk fighting him. Instead, he put an arm around James protectively.

"Our parents were pirates," James said.

"James, shut up." His brother told him.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis chuckled, he couldn't blame the guy but he wasn't moving any closer. He nodded to the small kid, "Yeah? Even your mom? Very exciting, not many lady pirates that I've ever heard of. Sorry they didn't leave you any treasure." This kid was a liar, but he didn't mind humoring him.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"It's buried somewhere and we have to find it." The boy said.

"James, shut up or go home. Seriously."

James hugged his older brother. "I want to stay with you, or I'll miss you," he emotionally blackmailed.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

"What?" Francis chuckled awkwardly and shook his head giving Noah a pathetic look. "You have a home and you come to such a place, making your poor brother suffer such a.. state?" He gestured to the area around them. "You should both go home.'
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Mind your own business, shitface." Noah said.

James giggled. "Shitface!" he repeated. But he leaned a little closer against his brother, just in case the man got angry.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis smiled, "Shitface? Ohhh, so creative. Luckily, I've been called far worse." He certainly remembered running from his home town crying as these horrible words were tossed at him that came back to him many times in his nightmares.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James looked up at the man with big, eager eyes, as if he was holding sweets. "Teach me," he begged.
"James! I told you not to talk to him!" Noah warned.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis rose a brow at the boy and chuckled. "How old are you, kiddo?" He clearly ignored the discomfort he caused Noah.