Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a penny [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah tried to fight back, but he was indeed pinned down. Still he struggled, now with blind rage. "I'm gonna kill you! Let go you bastard!"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis growled and used his strength to keep him down. "Why? Why do you want to kill me. You laid a hand on me first, you fuckin loon!"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Fuck off! Fuck off you bastard! I'm gonna stab you and cut you to pieces and toss you in the Esk!" Still the boy struggled, to no avail.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis stared at him. He wanted to slap some sense into him but it wouldn't help. He tried to think on what to do. "Calm down or I'll do something... unspeakable." she tried to speak eerie and grinned huge even as his nose kept bleeding on. "You can't get up so I have the upper hand."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Fuck! Off!" Noah shouted, but still his struggling was useless and he calmed a little. "What the fuck is your problem, asshole." Ugh, he was being bled on too. Bastard.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

"My problem is I'm a bit like you. I do what I want. You like to try to bully people. I like to annoy someone who did me wrong first." He grinned and from his teeth a long string of bloody drool started to fall towards his face.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah was horrified and tried to move his head away from the drool. "You're disgusting!" He tried to kick.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis gripped his legs tightly in his thighs and sucked back up the drool. "Then calm yourself. I never hurt you, you caused this by hitting me. So don't act so weak now. Man up."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Fuck off!" Noah said for the hundredth time, because that was clearly the maturest response.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis stared down at him. "Take ten deep breaths. No matter how often you tell me to fuck off or die, I will only do it when I want to. And right now you've given me such a headache."