Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Who says times are hard? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony wasn't sure what he was referring to, either. "I'm not...a bad person. I don't do bad things! Even when....I drink...a lot!" He was being really defensive, now. Sigh. This entire conversation could have been prevented if the guy just gave him a cigarette.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben held up his hands. "Alright. Alright... I was just tryin' to help." He continued walking.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't appreciate this kind of help. Who does this guy think he is, really, telling Anthony that just because he's irresponsible and drinks a lot that he's going to do bad things? He wasn't mad as much as he was just very offended and defensive. "Go fuck yourself." Eloquent.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben turned and frowned, offended at the very rude language. "You're gonna land yourself in trouble..."

At this point, it seemed Ben was going to land himself in trouble.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was ready to fistfight this man if necessary. Granted, he would absolutely fail, but he was ready.

"No. You're going to...land in trouble," he said, trying very hard to seem intimidating and a force to be reckoned with, but honestly, he wasn't fooling anyone.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben was old and weak, but had the advantage of height and of being sober. But he wasn't going to fight this guy. No, he only fought street thugs when there were other fisher men there to hold them down. Instead, he continued walking, though he paid attention.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Wait. That's not in the script. Anthony immediately picked up the pace, following the man. "You can't do that!" he said, just absolutely shocked by the man just. Walking away. However, Anthony couldn't afford a single moment of inaction. "I bet that—that you're a coward and know I could beat you up and that's why you're walking away. Like a coward." His intimidation tactics aren't the best.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I don't argue with drunk people." Ben said. But he'd certainly punch him if it was necessary.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony narrowed his eyes, but tried not to let this get to him. He's supposed to win this argument, not the other guy! "Yeah, well—I'm gonna. Tell my friends to beat you up. And I'm gonna beat you up as well. And then we...won't have to argue." Anthony saw that as the pinnacle of intimidation. Surely this guy would back down, now!
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"You're a mess." Ben said, while he continued walking