Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Who says times are hard? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

This guy had a point, but Anthony didn't want to accept that. "I'm not a danger to anyone," he said, because that was just so very convincing. Anthony was crying, now. Mostly just from frustration and unpleasant mental images he's conjured. How does he always manage to start crying near every person he meets? A mystery.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben frowned. Oh dear. He was not equipped to deal with a grown man crying. Ben would have brought the man home and offered him a cup of tea, if it wasn't for the fact that he had children at home, and he wanted to shield them from bad influences. "You were just threatenin' to beat me up." Ben reminded him. "Anyway, ye'r a danger to yerself most of all in this state. If ye mess with the wrong folk, you're gonna get beaten up, if not stabbed."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony furrowed his brow. Why did this guy have to be right? "Yeah, but I didn't!" he defended his actions. "And I'm not a danger to myself. I drink all the time and...I've never been beaten or stabbed!" Except that one time, and the other one, and..... hmm. Okay, that point was just incredibly false. Whatever. He's not going to have anything bad happen to him this time! Probably. Actually, it's pretty likely he'll get beat up. Hmm.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Why are ye drinkin' all t' time in the first place, huh?" Ben folded his arms. "People do stupid things when they're drunk, even barbaric things. I certainly hope there's no one dependin' on ye."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony didn't have an answer to that question, and as such just decided to be silent and stare at the ground. "There's noone...depending on me! And I'm not stupid. I don't do stupid things!" Anthony wiped his tears away with the back of his hand. There's no way he'll manage to get home safely and soundpy at this rate.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

At least that was something. No wife and children starving or worse. "But I'm sure ye ain't doin' clever things when you're drunk." He sighed. "I ain't go no cigarettes, but I got tobacco, if ye got a pipe."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony had completely forgotten that he had asked for a cigarette. He didn't even want one anymore—his mood and desire for one had been completely ruined. "No, I don't," he said. "whatever. I don't want one, anyways." His mood had taken another sudden drop and right now he wanted to either get back home and go to sleep, or just drink until he can't even stay awake anymore. He wasn't sure.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben was confused once again. This guy had more and faster mood changes than his pregnant daughter. "Alright... well, ye should probably go home, mate," he said, and he walked over and very carefully put a hand on his shoulder. "C'mon. Where d'ye live?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony considered which was more 'home'y for him—his or Elijah's place. And eventually came to the conclusion that he doesn't want to pass out drunk at home by himself. The choice was easy. "With Elijah," he said, as if that explained absolutely everything and the man absolutely knows what he's talking about. Because certainly this man and Elijah have never interacted in any way before, and especially not in a negative way! The odds for that were so low, after all! "I'll just—I'll just. Go. Back home."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Elijah...." He frowned. "Elijah who?"