Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Who says times are hard? [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

This is exactly why he hates this guy. Anthony considered punching this guy in the face, and it took all his impulse control to not do that. "You're a mess!" he retorted. "And that's—and that's why nobody loves you or cares about you and...........anything." The guy was barely even reacting to Anthony's threats, which meant that Anthony was losing and had to go further! Surely that is completely true and his behaviour is completely justified.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

It was pathetic up to the point that Ben almost pitied him again. But here was a problem for someone else to handle. The man had made it clear that he wanted no help, and Ben had enough problems to deal with. "Go home," he said, and he continued walking.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was tired out a bit by the whole affair, but no so much that he'll just give up. "No," he huffed at the suggestion. "my room......mate will be mad." He was silent for a moment, standing completely still before suddenly focusing on the situation at hand again and picking up the pace again. "Besides, I'm not a coward."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"No, you're an idiot." Ben said. Seriously, what was wrong with this guy?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony's problem is that he's very drunk and very pissed off. "No, I'm not!" he said, this comment seemingly affecting him more than the others. "I'm not stupid. But you definitely are!"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Now and then his youngest, Bram, talked back, and Ben reflected on how the eight year old sounded more mature when he did than this guy. He stopped walking and turned. "Alright. You need to stop."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was about to say something just as the man stopped and turned around, but instead just shit up for the moment looked at the ground in complete and utter silence. He was still very mad, of course, and part of him wanted to keep being the asshole is, but right now he was just acting and feeling like a child being berated more than anything else.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Surprisingly, the man didn't argue this time. "Go home, drink enough water, and sleep it off." Ben said.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned and muttered a 'you're not my dad' under his breath. He doesn't have to do anything this guy says, and now he mostly just wants to not do any of those things out of pure spite. "My friend will be mad if I go back home like this," he said, as if the guy actually cared about any of this shit. His boyfriend probably wouldn't actually be mad, but Anthony had now evolved from an angry drunk to an anxious and nervous drunk.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"E'll probably be madder if 'e finds you by the side of the road, mugged or beaten up. Ye'r a danger to yerself and all around ye in this state. Go home."

Totally dad mode.