Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded as he awkwardly followed him towards the bedroom. It did feel unreal and strange but in a great way. Was this even happening? He could only imagine the disappointment in Gabriel when he told him next confession. That thought made him blush more and he felt a little conflicted but he didn't know exactly why. He'd been good all his life, what if he was just a little bad?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony had a faint smile on his face as he walked Elijah to the bedroom. He immediately sat down on the bed, mostly glad to just be on something comfortable, propping himself up with one hand and looking at Elijah. "So...what do you want me to do, now?" he asked in a teasing way. He knew that Elijah probably wouldn't have had an answer, and if he did, well... that's good?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah's flustered face only intensified at the question. "I think.. its.. obvious?" he smiled and kissed Anthony firmly. His body leaned in until the other man was laying back in the bed with him over him. Though it was as far as he was prepared for at the moment.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Of course it was obvious—which was exactly why Anthony asked. Anthony blushed as Elijah leaned in until he himself was just laying back in the bed, but didn't protest. He was enjoying this a fair amount. "It isn't obvious to me," he grinned playfully. "why don't you just spell it out for me?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah blushed and moved to sit beside him on the bed and smiled nervously. "You're a cruel tease if you are going to make me. I..Y-you know what I want. You are certainly free to do.. a-anything you want."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I may be a tease but I'm not cruel," Anthony said, running his fingers through his hair as he looked at Elijah, biting his lip. "what do you want, though? I can't make you feel good if I don't know." He highly doubted Elijah actually had anything specific in mind, but it was polite to ask.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled timidly and ran his fingers through his hair and grazed his thumb across his cheek. "I just.. want you. I'm sure anything you do I will like. I don't.. even know where to start.' He certainly had ideas, he wasn't that innocent. But where to start and to even make a suggestion. He was certain to do anything to please Anthony.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

That was a surprising amount of trust Elijah was displaying here, but Anthony didn't say anything about it. "That's fine," he reassured. This was nerve-wracking for even him, and he hoped it wasn't exceedingly obvious. "we can figure it out as we go. If you have any suggestions or something, though, then do tell me." He wanted Elijah to feel safe and comfortable around him. Anthony rested his hand on Elijah's upper thigh, teasingly close to his crotch. Like the teasing little bastard he is.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and leaned in to kiss him. "I think.. I mean.. let's just.. let whatever happens. I don't want to over think it." If he did his head might explode. He smiled and pulled the man in for a hug.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Yeah, it's better not to do that," Anthony said, a bit surprised by how sweet the whole situation was, but not particularly displeased by it. He moved his hand closer, glancing down for a moment before looking up at Elijah again. "And you're absolutely sure you want this? Sorry for asking this every five seconds, I just...want to make sure. I don't want you to feel bad in any way." Maybe he was being overcautious, but...