Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was quiet at first as he continued to kiss up and down his neck. "Well.. you seemed to not like me being a constable at first. Sometimes you seem nervous around me, so .. I couldn't help but worry." He admitted and kissed up towards his jawline. He could really get used to moments like this.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"I guess I just am kind of anxious and nervous," Anthony shrugged, his voice faltering at times when Elijah kissed his neck. "especially when meeting new people. But I feel very comfortable and safe around you, now, even if I seem nervous." The corners of Anthony's mouth quirked up in a small smile, and he stopped moving for a moment, just revelling in the intimacy.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled more and nodded. "That makes two of us." He held him and looked up into his face. "Have I told you before you're handsome?" He also decided to enjoy the moment of looking into his face and enjoying him on his lap and in his arms.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"You have, but I won't mind if you say it again," Anthony joked, raising an eyebrow as he stroked Elijah's back. "but I'll spare you from having to do that." Anthony gently tilted Elijah's head back a bit, leaning in to kiss him on the neck as well, gently biting the skin there. He could get used to things like this, really.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled but before he could respond, his head was tilted back. His eyes closed as he felt the kissing, really enjoying it until he felt teeth. It wasn't painful but it did make him gasp and he squirmed a bit as the weight on him was more noticeable now. He held him a bit tighter and his head tilted to the side giving Anthony completely free reign on his skin.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony hesitated for a moment as Elijah gasped, but after being certain he wasn't uncomfortable, kept going, sucking a mark on Elijah's neck before trailing his kisses downwards, more towards his collarbone. "Is this fine?" he asked, looking up at Elijah as he waited patiently for an answer. Even now, he didn't want to make him uncomfortable by any means.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked down at him, blushing brightly. He wasn't thinking at the moment how awkward it was going to be to hide the hickey from others for the next few days. It was the last thing on his mind. He just smiled and shook his head, "D-don't worry. If something bothers me.. I-I'll let you know. You're p-perfectly.. fine.'
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony seemed to be very smug about having this sort of effect on Elijah. He muttered a soft 'alright' before softly trailing kisses down Elijah's neck. "Want to take this to the bed, maybe?" he asked. "More comfortable and better there, but it's your call." And if they were going to actually fuck, it'd be easier there.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sort of didn't want to move but he nodded all the same. It would be better there and he was really enjoying what was happening. He wouldn't risk dampening it by declining such an invitation.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony smiled. That was an answer he liked. He got off of Elijah's lap, nodding towards the direction of the bedroom as he stood up. This entire situation was almost dreamlike, in a way, and he was waiting with curiosity to see how the dream would end. "Let's go, then?"