Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah covered his face, sinking into the sofa beside Anthony. It had been going well, it was even exciting and he had wanted it. But it couldn't just happen naturally, so many questions and so much reassurance it was fine. It made him feel less and less like it was fine and made him more nervous that he was the one pushing it on someone who wasn't ready. Trying to hint at it and even saying he wanted it wasn't enough for it to happen so now he didn't know what to say or do. But any attempts at being forward were crushed as he simply didn't have the confidence. He sighed heavily and shook his head. "I.. it's fine.. d-don't worry about it." he blushed but frowned a little as frustration settled in like an old but unwanted friend.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony sighed. "You know, if you say that then I'll just start worrying about it," he said in a half-serious tone, moving his hand that had previously rested on Elijah's leg to rest on his hip, now. This all was so awkward and Anthony didn't really know how to deal with it. He closed his eyes for a brief moment. "alright, I'll make it simpler. Do you want this or not? Because I do, but if you don't, we can wait." Maybe he had ruined this a little with his overcautiousness? Anthony couldn't imagine how, but tried to backtrack somehow.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah slowly looked at him and bit his lip. "I said I do, I.. even tried to make it clearer.. but.. I don't want you to feel like you have to want it. You never have to do anything you don't want to do... " He looked away as this was all making him anxious and while he wanted him and would continue to want him he certain felt like it was a struggle to make it clear.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"Okay, so we've got that all cleared up," Anthony said, inching closer to Elijah again. He felt bad about not understanding all the cues, but tried not to dwell on that guilt for too long. "if I didn't want to, then I would just say so. Trust me on that, at least, Elijah." He laughed softly to himself as an end to his sentence, and held Elijah's face gently in his hands.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and didn't move, letting Anthony creep closer. He blushed a bit and nodded, to know that much was a relief. "Alright, so-sorry I questioned it. I.. would never want to hurt you." The constable blushed at his closeness and closed the distance with a small kiss.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I know you won't hurt me or anything," Anthony said shortly after the kiss, pulling away briefly to sit himself down on Elijah's lap again like the teasing little bastard he is, before leaning back in for another kiss. This wasn't what he had expected to happen today, but he wasn't complaining.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Good, I don't want you to ever feel ill at ease with me." Elijah smiled then blushed as he got on his lap, his arms wrapped around the man's waist. He kissed him again, more firmly this time and closed his eyes really loving the moment.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony grinned, shifting slowly on Elijah's lap both because he wanted to make himself more comfortable, and because he was aware of the effect this would have on him. "You'd be glad to know, then, that I don't feel unsafe around you," Anthony pulled away from the kiss to say that, before leaning back in to kiss Elijah's jaw, laughing softly to himself for a moment as he did.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

His shifting had Elijah gasp and blush as he tried to not get affected, but clearly failing. He tilted his head to allow Anthony at his jawline and smiled. "That's good. I'm glad to hear it." It was one thing he'd been most nervous about. His hands moved up along the other's back keeping him close and he started to kiss his neck slowly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony felt very smug about getting the response he wanted, and took the fact Elijah didn't seem uncomfortable as a cue to keep on doing that. He exhaled sharply as Elijah kissed his neck, leaning his head back a bit to allow him to do it more comfortably. "You're very comfortable to be around," Anthony said, rather casually, "I can't think of why I should feel unsafe with you."