Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Surprise! [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked down and rest his hands neatly on his lap. "Not exactly, just.. now I feel anything I will do will be awkward and wrong and you'll know it's awkward and wrong. And you'll be too kind to correct me and.." He was trying to remain calm and just stop talking
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony smiled for a moment. "You're overthinking this, Elijah," he said, looping an arm around him to hold him. "I mean—there's really nothing bad that could happen. If you do something 'wrong' then I'll correct you, we'll move on, everyone's happy." He understood why Elijah was hesitant and nervous and didn't want to force anything on him, but also wanted him to understand that this wasn't as big of a deal as he was making it out to be.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at him and blushed. This was an embarrassing situation and he was grateful Anthony didn't seem to care. He leaned in and rest his head on his shoulder. "Thank you. I'll still worry.." He laughed weakly and just leaned into him and hugged him. Any wish to try to get a reaction out of him again was gone, he was too nervous to make a move so he was happy to hold him and nuzzle into the other man.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"It's fine to worry," Anthony said. "and there is nothing wrong with waititng, either, if you dom't want to do this right now."  One of Anthony's arms was around Elijah, and the other resting on his thigh in an almost teasing way. He didn't want to make Elijah uncomfortable or feel like he has to do anything, but also wanted to scope out the situation a bit.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and shook his head as he leaned into Anthony. "Th-that isn't it. I want to. Believe me. I am sorry I feel like I'm giving such mixed signals. I am so worried about being inadequate, but it shouldn't be about that." He sighed and looked into his face and held his cheek again and kissed him tenderly. "Should just be about two people wanting to be together, right?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was a bit confused, now, but tried his best to hide his lack of understanding. "Please don't feel......worried or sorry," he said, looking into Elijah's face as he held his. "Yeah, it should. But, again, I don't want to force you into doing anything..." the end of Anthony's sentence trailed off. Maybe he was being overly cautious, but, he wanted Elijah to feel comfortable and safe.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved him off and smiled. "You're fine. You're not forcing me into anything. I am just nervous. I do want this. I-I want you." He blushed as he looked at him, lightly resting his hand over the one on his thigh.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Oh. That surprised Anthony a bit, and he was fairly certain he was blushing now, as well. "Do you, now?" he asked, trying to hide his own anxiety and nervousness that was beginning to slowly grow. This wasn't the outcome he had expected, but he didn't mind.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Great. The question had him raise his eyebrows and he blushed pulling his hand back and leaned back to the sofa a little. "I.. of course." Now he was questioning it, since Anthony didn't say it teasingly. He seemed uncertain and this only made the taller man twice as uncertain. He laughed weakly. "But.. certainly.. It .. it can wait.. it should.. right?" He was feeling foolish and more embarrassed and red. He felt red hot with this uncertainty and just a step towards humiliated. Oh, he shouldn't try to act bold, he looked like a fool.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"If you want it to then it can wait, of course," Anthony said again, feeling that he's like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again, but wanting to make sure Elijah understands. "If you don't want to wait, then..." he gestured between the two of them, "but if you do then that's okay. I seriously do not want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything."This was ten times more difficult to say now that he was a somewhat flustered and blushing mess as well.