Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded. Her head was spinning with all the connections she was making, and all the thoughts, and all the experiences of the day.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

He looked over in concern. "Are you sure you're alright?" He didn't think she'd figure him out. He hadn't done anything.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded. "Just... a lot in my head..." And yet she was reluctant, even more reluctant now, to go back to Mr. Meijer's place.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded. "Just remember.. you can always talk to me. I swear, I may have said some bad things to Ben. But I don't mean to hurt any of you guys, just the opposite. So don't hesitate to speak to me , alright ?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded. "Do you mind if I stay a little longer?" She said quite desperately.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He looked surprised but nodded. "Of course. You know I wouldn't make you leave. " Of course it could be scandalous but anyone who knew him would never even entertain it.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was aware of the scandal if someone should find her here alone with Elijah. But screw that person. Elijah had been 'part of her family' for as long as she could remember. Elijah's friend had passed out anyway, and who would come to Elijah's door at this hour? "Thanks..." She muttered. "Simon... he was different, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at her curiously and nodded. "I guess he was the odd one in the family, but he really did care a lot about you all."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded. "Aye he did. He always stood up for me." Elijah didn't know, Rose concluded. And somehow she felt disappointed. Even after all this time, Simon was some kind of secret that nobody ever talked about.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"He cared. He was your big brother and wanted to look out for you. Even while he was going through everything.." He looked over at the side door and looked down at the floor with a small frown. He stood to stoke the fire and keep it alive. "I wish I knew what happened at the end. He was such a gentle man, even with his troubles... to cause that."