Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "You're fine, Rose. You want to protect him like the rest of your family and I stepped over the line. I was just angry. I feel bad that no one has asked Alice what she wanted and I am really bothered by her disappearing if she goes to the farm. I don't mean to distrust Tobias, he seems very nice. I just am afraid since he hadn't been known very long. I suppose I'm just being paranoid and I am sorry. I like trying to be there for you guys, but I feel like I'm fighting against the stream when every time I try to stand up for you guys, he gets angry at me and the kids just stay quiet and I feel like I'm just not helping. I really wish I could turn things around and help I just don't.. know what I'm doing."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - by Elijah Crane - 02-06-2020, 11:15 PM