Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"You know I didn't want to upset Alice. I'm surprised you're alright with Alice disappearing. I know she's only two hours but that's far enough that you get busy and don't visit. And she will feel so alone. I tried to get him to see Noah as a possibility. He is a mess, but he seemed to care about her and I think a push in the right direction could help, at least a try. Everyone already knew about Alice now. I am so worried she will move away and she'll disappear. By the time you guys go to check on her she's died from a fever or had missed home and wanted to go and gets hurt or lost in the moors and no one hears about it until long after the fact. I know these things probably won't happen and I certainly pray they don't. But I'm worried all the same.I really don't want to lose another one of you."

There was suddenly a sound of shattering glass from the back room as the cat finally stopped touching the glass, watching it just topple over the edge. Elijah looked to the back then at her. He started to back up to go towards it. "I .. should.. um... maybe check it out. Just stay here.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - by Elijah Crane - 02-06-2020, 08:34 PM