Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

He was left alone for a long time, perhaps long enough for him to wonder if Elijah made it out alive or had to spend time wrestling the two into a jail cell? The reasoning was clear when he opened the door with a bandage on his cheek after seeing the doctor. He blinked and noticed Anthony. The tears in his eyes that were just on the edge fell down his cheeks. "A-anthony? You're.. here?"

He sniffed and walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He was emotionally and physically exhausted. He started to cry into his shoulder. "I was afraid.. you'd abandoned me! I-I know.. I told you.. to go home.. anytime. I didn't.. want you to see that. Bar fights always are such.. headaches." He still cried as he let out his feelings and frustration. "I was.. afraid.. you didn't..w-want to date a constable.. any more.. since you saw what.. my life was like."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suffering the Slings and Arrows - by Elijah Crane - 02-05-2020, 05:34 PM