Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded. "I hope he would be happy with who I am now... Father knows. Although I don't know how he would have reacted back then. He's a different person now." She leaned in for a hug. "It's not inappropriate now, is it?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded, "I'm still not brave enough to tell him, even before our fight. " Especially after that line about marrying Alice. He shook his head and smiled at her, "It never was to me." He drew her in and hugged her. "Thank you so much. "
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose treasured the warmth of the hug. It might be inappropriate from her side, but she was too needy to care. Growing up, she had always shared a bed with her siblings, and she had been so close with them. But ever since she had gone to York, life had become lonely, and sometimes she just felt desperate for the warmth of another person's touch. Was it wrong? "I hope you can reconcile, Elijah. He seemed really upset. Ye know he loves us and he loves Alice. He's desperately trying to protect her from a miserable life."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded and sighed. "I don't want us to remain like this, against each other. I guess I have been so upset and wanting to do more I overreacted. I know he wants what's best. I just wish she didn't have to go so far." He finally let go of the hug to look at her. "I'll talk to him in the next few days, alright?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded. "I know he can be a stubborn old... goat..." She blushed a little. "And he has his flaws. But you both want what's right for Alice. But it only upsets her more if everyone is shouting at each other. And it pains me to see you fight. I love both of you."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked at her. "We are both flawed. " He smiled a d nodded and seemed in thought. "I would feel better of I checked up on her. How about a week or so after she is married, we give them a surprise visit? Make sure she is going alright?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"The decision had been put off altogether." Rose said, shaking her head. "I suppose Tobias felt rather awkward after... everything, and father and Alice were rather upset. He'll return next week, when they've had time to make up their minds at ease... So we don't even know what will happen now. He might change his mind."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah hung his head and dragged his fingers through his hair. "I'm a fool. I liked the idea of Noah changing his ways and working with Ben and marrying her. But who knows if he would. And It wasn't even my place to get involved. I hope I didn't ruin things." He hung his head low.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "You're like family. Of course you wanted to speak your mind. I just wish you hadn't... exploded... None of us really likes the idea. Father least of all. And I know what its like to be away from your family in a strange place. I was Alice's age when I went to York. I don't wish that for her at all. But I'm not sure I trust Noah to be the better alternative..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He nodded and sighed sinking into the sofa. "You're right. I know you're right. I was just frustrated between that and the fact that things would have been different if she had just not been afraid to tell him early. And Noah seemed like he sincerely wanted to improve and marry her, but you were right. I was just hoping for an easy answer. And I am sorry."