Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Suffering the Slings and Arrows [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose clung onto him. "What do scars matter? Oh I hate to hear you speak of yourself like this, Elijah. I'm sure it would be the other way round. That I'd be unworthy of you. I'm such a bad cook, and I'm impatient, and I'm plain, and..." She shook her head. "I don't understand why you don't think you could make a woman happy. You're the kindest person I know."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah struggled to find the words, some excuse for why. He finally slumped forward. "I don't think.. I could ever give my wife a family or even be intimate with her. " It was the truth, technically. Probably better to be seen as dysfunctional rather than simply the truth.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose pulled back and eyed him confused. "I don't understand."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Oh boy. Why was she questioning it? He frowned more as he looked a little upset. "It isn't something that can be.. easily cured, Rose. I'm sorry. I told you I wasn't any good to be married. "He put his face in his hands. He did feel bad but he couldn't just spell out to her that he would never desire her in that way or any woman. Why couldn't she understand and let it go. "I really wish it was different.' He was certainly a bit bothered by the fact she pulled away like he'd turned into a large insect before her. He hadn't even told her the truth.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose put a hand on his back. Her eyes suddenly narrowed lightly, and then went wide. She withdrew her hand, and looked down, thoughtfully, and then back at him. "Elijah.... Have you... ever been in love... with a woman?" Her heart beat fast.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Damn it. Damn it. There was no way this could end well. "Rose, please. Whatever you are thinking.. just.. just don't. I.." He frowned in worry. "I have never dated or been with anyone. I am just a man trying to live his life without hurting anyone and living as godly of a life as I can. I can't lie to you, so please don't ask anything." What was happening?! How did it get to this?
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose sat back. Her frown deepened once more, and her mouth slightly open. Then she closed her mouth. "What are you afraid of? Ye think I'd condemn you?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked uncertain and rubbed his arm. "Well... yes. I know how it is, and I've never wanted anyone to know. I never wanted you guys to hate me for something I honestly prayed to change. "
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh Elijah..." Rose said, voice full of compassion, and she leaned in and pulled him into a tight hug.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

He was... accepted? This shocked him and the relief hit him as he began to cry into her shoulder as he hugged her. "I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you. I was so afraid of how you'd see me."