Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just a Boy Next Door [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny smirked a little. "It's just important he doesn't say them. There is nothing wrong with having a large vocabulary. It's nice when someone really angers you that you can release a few insults that really hit them. But he is young so , he can learn when he's older.' He shrugged slighty.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Was this guy stupid? What had happened to behaving well? So far the guy had shown how he would be a bad influence on Ben's children. "He can't say them if he doesn't know them." Ben commented. "Now, we have work to do here... I really would suggest asking Mr. Crane the constable for help if you can't get a place for the night."

That was a polite way of telling Benny to get lost.

497 Posts
8 Threads

"That can be a good point, but sometimes it's good for someone to know some bad language. If they get angry it gives them a nonviolent way to let out their feelings. Having no good way to express yourself can build up and cause someone to explode.' Benny smiled and shrugged. "Though he looks too sweet to be violent. I'm sure he's a good kid." He looked to Ben and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." He smiled but made no move to leave.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"My children know not to be violent," Ben commented. Ben took a fishline and the basket of bait that had been prepared and started preparing the lines.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny rose his brow. 'You've never seen a usually harmless man strike out because they couldn't take it?" He let him work and just watched.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"No." Ben said stubbornly.

The rest of the children certainly had. They worked quietly.

"Anne," Ben said. "Read for us." And the girl left her sister to wash up alone, took the family bible and sat down at the table.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged, "Lucky you then. It happens quite a bit. I've seen it a lot with the crew when we been at sea too long." He smiled and didn't mind listening either. He was going to push him to tell him to leave if he wanted him gone.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne read from one of the epistles. Then she moved back to the psalms and read one of father's favourites, psalms 23 ((the shepherd one)). As she listened, Alice pressed her lips together and quickly wiped a tear.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny crossed his arms behind his head and stared up at the ceiling. He paid no attention to what was read and even fought back a yawn.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Anne finished reading. "Thank you Anne." He turned back to Benny. "We're about to get ready for t' night now."