10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Right..." he said. "How do I avoid that?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony thought hard, for a moment. "Well, I usually only rob people during nighttime. Bit harder to find targets, but more worth it, usually," he paused. "and, uh—cover your face whenever you do it. With a scarf or something. Can't let the folks know what you look like. When the guy you're stealing from runs away or calls for help, then just let him go and leave him, don't go after him. It's not worth it. Don't fight with a target who's fighting back unless you're very sure you'll win."

That was all that came to Anthony's mind, at that moment. But it seemed like enough for right now, at least.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah nodded and made a mental note of all those things. He had lost his scarf so he would have to steal it from one of his siblings. "Okay. Thank you...." he said, still a bit lost on why the man was helping him, but hey. At least he hadn't died.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"You're welcome, really," he nodded. "if you ever need to ask anything else or just need to seek me out for any other reason...my name's Anthony Rowe." Perhaps giving his name to this kid wasn't the best course of action, but what was the worst that could happen?
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh... okay..." That was surprising. "I'm Noah Longbottom. I won't be in town long, but I'll definitely come find you if I need more advice." Because - hey, someone didn't hate him, so why not exploit that?
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was curious about 'him not being in town for long', but didn't speak of it. Kid had his reasons, probably. "Don't be afraid to come to me, then, Noah," he flashed a very brief smile. "I won't bite." But he might cause you to piss yourself, as he recently discovered. 
"But—yeah. Be safe, don't hurt yourself, prey on the vulnerable, take care of yourself." You know, the usual.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah nodded. "Thanks... where do I find ye?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

A question that Anthony himself barely knows the answer to. "Usually hanging out in the bars around here," he gestured to show that he did literally mean around this place they were, not Whitby in general. "If I'm not, I'm sure if you ask about me, though, someone will point you in the right direction." They absolutely will not.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Alright..." he said. "Thank you, Mr. Rowe."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"You're very welcome, Noah," Anthony said. "see you around, hopefully." If he doesn't leave town like he said he would, at least.