Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Always the bigger fish [Market, Shops and Spas]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah took the pennies and pulled back his knife. "Well... at least I didn't have to stab you!" he said, as if he had really been considering that. Shit though, now he would have to find another victim and do the whole thing over again.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

At least he wasn't stabbed. However, he was still rather displeased by this whole encounter. "Yeah, I guess so," Anthony shrugged, reaching into his coat yet again for something that wasn't money. Rather, it was a knife, which Anthony surprisingly gracefully pulled out and pointed at the guy. "I guess I'll have to stab you, though." He absolutely won't do that.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah jumped and dropped his knife. Shit. He stepped back. "Okay, look, I'll give ye yer money back!" Had he just accidentally wet himself? At least it was dark.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He...he wasn't that intimidating, was he? Anthony stared for a moment in simple, wide-eyed shock. "I....what?" That wasn't what he expected to happen. he expected the guy to fight back at least a little.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Don't stab me," he squeaked.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Okay, this kid was...kind of pathetic. He'd let him stab him out of sheer pity. "...Okay," he decided. "aren't you...at least going to try and fight back? Or stab me like you said you would?" He was confused, now.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah picked up the knife. "yeah..." he said. His wet crotch was kind of cold in the frosty air. Maybe he should run.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He wasn't scared at all anymore. Considering that this guy pissed himself at the sheer sight of a knife, Anthony thought he isn't in much danger, really. "I mean, okay...go for it, then." Honestly, he was just curious to see if he'd actually do it.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah launched forward with the knife in hand, not really aiming, but rather making himself small in a please-don't-kill-me way.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony damn near tripped and fell with how quickly he tried to lean away as far away as possible feom Noah, as soon as he recognized what the guy was actually about to do. Shit. Thank god, then, that the kid's aim was shit and it probably wouldn't have hit him anyways. But he was still a bit shaken-up for a moment.

"That was...kind of sad," he said. "do you even know how to actually stab someone?" It wasn't even said in a mocking or condescending way. He was curious—it didn't look as if the kid had ever even held a knife befoee in his entire life.