Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Surprise to us All [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"Perhaps both," she said with a soft laugh, "I doubt I'll be getting a lot of sleep in the months to come... Perhaps I should do some knitting when I can't get to sleep. What do ye think?"
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony nodded and smiled. "That's why I made sure you had needles and yarn, right? But I do want you sleeping every second that you can. It's important that you keep your energy up. You seem like you're doing alright but I guess I may have to take some time off work to stick close so that I can keep an eye on you in case you get a fever."

536 Posts
15 Threads

She was surprised that Pony even took the word of the doctor to be true about a possible fever. Karen bit the inside of her cheek so as not to say as much, and then nodded at his full statement. "Do ye want me to knit ye a sweater? I've got enough baby clothing already... I think..." she wasn't sure about that because babies did grow relatively fast. Then again, she had already planned for two babies just because of how big she had gotten before they were born. "I'll try not ta be sick."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and shrugged."Only if you feel like it. I do think it might be a good idea to make sure you have plenty for the children since you have two. They get dirty so quickly and easily, plus they'll be getting so big in almost no time."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I've made a lot of clothing for them, though I am sure there is never enough when there are two involved." She sighed and ate more soup. It was good soup, she thought with a warm feeling. Pony was trying... really he was. Ever since their time in the prior town, things had been rough for both of them and he didn't always understand her, but he was there for her and that was what mattered the most. Now here he was, making soup for her when she had just had her children, being a rock and supportive. "Thank ye," she said softly, "I don't do it enough."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and shrugged. "Doesn't hurt to get ahead and make slightly bigger stuff as well. They will also be crawling and making a mess before you realize. " He tilted his head and grinned. "Come on, I have a lot of making up to do."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Fer what?" she asked, her head tilted in curiosity. She finished her soup and set it aside, then guzzled down the milk. Her belly was happy again.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony rose a brow as he looked at her. "Come on now, you know exactly what. I did a lot of bad things in the last town we were in together. While I still have.. some ill feelings.. I realize I shouldn't have done what I did to you. I was angry and felt betrayed. But I can get better .. even if it takes me forever."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"But I have already forgiven ye, Pony." she said softly. "If Harold's death has taught me anything, it's that life is too fleeting. I could never hate ye for things we fought about in any case, no matter how angry ye make me sometimes."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and patted her cheek. "I know you forgave me, but I'm still making up for it because I want to. I don't care about other people, but I care about you so I'm going to do it." He hugged his sister lightly and then picked up her dishes to wash them. "You can't stop me after all."